- The new multipage apps feature is working out-of-the-box on Spaces.
- Streamlit blogpost : https://blog.streamlit.io/introducing-multipage-apps.
- All Spaces using Gradio 3+ and Streamlit 1.x.x have a significant speedup in loading.
- System theme is now reactive inside the app. If the user changes to dark mode, it automatically changes.
- Spaces environments now come with pre-installed popular packages (
- This way, most of the time, you don’t need to specify any additional package for your Space to work properly.
packages.txtfile can still be used if needed.
- Added factory reboot button to Spaces, which allows users to do a full restart avoiding cached requirements and freeing GPU memory.
1.x.0versions are now supported (up to
- This is the default version when creating a new Space, don’t hesitate to check it out.
sdk_versionfield is now automatically pre-filled at Space creation time.
- It ensures that your Space stays on the same SDK version after an updatE.
sdk_versionconfiguration field now works with the Gradio SDK.
- You can specify the version of Python that you want your Space to run on.
- Only Python 3 versions are supported.
- We attempt to automatically extract model and dataset repo ids used in your code
- You can always manually define them with
datasetsin your YAML.
- We now support all versions between 0.79.0 and 1.0.0
- You can now choose which version of Streamlit will be installed within your Space
- Supporting Session State API
- Streamlit changelog
- You can now add your
apt-getdependencies into a
- Add support for Streamlit components
- For GPU-activated Spaces, make sure Flax / Jax runs smoothly on GPU
- Add link to raw logs (build and container) from the space repository (viewable by users with write access to a Space)