Dataset Access Approval Request

#1
by Mandem27 - opened

Hello Sovrano AI team,

I’m requesting access to the packaging-v1 dataset for research and learning purposes. I’m interested in studying how video and multimodal data can be used to train and evaluate AI systems for understanding human actions and activities.

In particular, I would like to examine the video data and associated annotations/metadata to better understand how these datasets are structured and how action-based training data can be prepared for AI and robotics applications.

The data would be used strictly for research, educational, and technical learning purposes. I would greatly appreciate your consideration of my access request.

Thank you for your time.

Sovrano S.L. org

Can you pls send us your Linkedin ?

Sorry, I currently don’t have a LinkedIn profile to share. I’m requesting access to the dataset as part of my dissertation project. I’m researching AI/robotics and the use of video data for training and evaluating AI systems. The dataset would be used strictly for academic and research purposes. I’d be happy to provide any additional information about my dissertation, institution, or research objectives if required. I would really appreciate your consideration of my access request.

Hello, I'm looking forward to your reply. Thank you.

Sign up or log in to comment