Stable-Diffusion-Pokemon-ja is a Japanese-specific latent text-to-image diffusion model capable of generating Pokemon images given any text input.
- Developed by: Zhipeng Yang
- Model type: Diffusion-based text-to-image generation model
- Language(s): Japanese
- License: The CreativeML OpenRAIL M license is an Open RAIL M license, adapted from the work that BigScience and the RAIL Initiative are jointly carrying in the area of responsible AI licensing. See also the article about the BLOOM Open RAIL license on which our license is based.
- Model Description: This is a model that can be used to generate and modify images based on text prompts. It is a Latent Diffusion Model (LDM) that used Stable Diffusion as a pre-trained model.
- Resources for more information: https://github.com/svjack/Stable-Diffusion-Pokemon
Firstly, install our package as follows. This package is modified 🤗's Diffusers library to run Japanese Stable Diffusion.
pip install git+https://github.com/rinnakk/japanese-stable-diffusion sudo apt-get install git-lfs git clone https://huggingface.co/svjack/Stable-Diffusion-Pokemon-ja
Run this command to log in with your HF Hub token if you haven't before:
Running the pipeline with the LMSDiscreteScheduler scheduler:
from japanese_stable_diffusion import JapaneseStableDiffusionPipeline import torch from torch import autocast from diffusers import LMSDiscreteScheduler scheduler = LMSDiscreteScheduler(beta_start=0.00085, beta_end=0.012, beta_schedule="scaled_linear", num_train_timesteps=1000) #pretrained_model_name_or_path = "jap_model_26000" #### sudo apt-get install git-lfs #### git clone https://huggingface.co/svjack/Stable-Diffusion-Pokemon-ja pretrained_model_name_or_path = "Stable-Diffusion-Pokemon-ja" pipe = JapaneseStableDiffusionPipeline.from_pretrained(pretrained_model_name_or_path, scheduler=scheduler, use_auth_token=True) pipe = pipe.to("cuda") #### disable safety_checker pipe.safety_checker = lambda images, clip_input: (images, False) imgs = pipe("鉢植えの植物を頭に載せた漫画のキャラクター", num_inference_steps = 100 ) image = imgs.images image.save("output.png")
- Downloads last month
Inference API has been turned off for this model.