Increasing upper limit of `Select the number of parameters (B)` to support larger open-source models like `meta-llama/Meta-Llama-3.1-405B-Instruct`

Simple change to increase the slider upper limit to include new larger open-source LLMs

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Following new commits that happened in this PR, the ephemeral Space open-llm-leaderboard/open_llm_leaderboard-ci-pr-858 has been updated.
(This is an automated message.)

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Following new commits that happened in this PR, the ephemeral Space open-llm-leaderboard/open_llm_leaderboard-ci-pr-858 has been updated.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Following the creation of this PR, an ephemeral Space open-llm-leaderboard/open_llm_leaderboard-ci-pr-858 has been started. Any changes pushed to this PR will be synced with the test Space.
Since this PR has not been created by a trusted author, the ephemeral Space has not been configured with the correct hardware, storage, and secrets. An admin must configure it manually.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Thank you @singhsidhukuldeep for your PR! This is a good idea, but first let me check if the slider works properly with this change

Open LLM Leaderboard org

I checked, the maximum size depends on the maximum size available in the models being evaluated, I'll be able to merge your PR once LLama-405B is on the Leaderboard, as that way I can properly test the slider change

Ready to merge
This branch is ready to get merged automatically.