Archive of the last leaderboard

by MarxistLeninist - opened

For real keep archived copy of the old board someone even a c,s,v file spreadsheet like wtf just eliminating a good scientific repo of data like that is bad. I get you upgraded it but leave the old one somewhere for people to see, I was and am heavily reliant on it for the work i do and i can't find it anymore.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Thanks a lot, @nlpguy !
@MarxistLeninist Yep, it's mentionned both in the blog and the doc where info can be found, could you tell us where you looked so we see how to improve the info?

I think the problem is that the Open LLM used to be a self contained space with every piece information about submitting and the benchmarks residing in the space, so people assume that anything not in there anymore has been removed. The link to the docs should've been clear enough though, and this discussion is now there for anybody looking for the old version, together with the info from the blog post and docs, so I dont think any improvements to the docs have to be made at the moment.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi everyone!

I've added a link to the archived version of the leaderboard in the header, so I think it's more clear now that we haven't deleted it

Screenshot 2024-07-02 at 15.56.23.png

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Let me close this discussions, please, feel free to ping me to reopen it in case of any additions on this issue

alozowski changed discussion status to closed