Issue with Model Category Update on Leaderboard: Remains Private After Switching to Public

by SF-Foundation - opened

Hello Hugging Face Team,

I've encountered an issue with updating my model's category on the leaderboard. Originally, everything worked fine when I submitted my model to the leaderboard and later switched it to private; the leaderboard correctly reflected this change. However, 48 hours ago, I changed the model category back to public, but the leaderboard still lists it under the private section. Could you please advise on how long it typically takes for the leaderboard to update? Is there anything additional I need to do on my end to reflect this change? In regard to https://huggingface.co/SF-Foundation/TextBase-7B-v0.1

could it be related to model being in gated mode?

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi! A gated model (unless we've requested access to it for the leaderboard) cannot be seen by the front end. A model once private now public should be updated in less than a day (but it can take a couple hours to propagate) - unless you changed the name.

@SF-Foundation I've been trying out the 7B model and sometimes get INST a few times. What are the stop tokens as well as the prompt template?

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Closing for inactivity (but I'm OK to reopening if it's still needed)
@Marjovl please open a discussion for your specific issue on the model repo (in general, it's best to avoid diverting already existing issues with your unrelated questions)

clefourrier changed discussion status to closed