Model is repeated

by TomGrc - opened

abacusai/Smaug-70B-v0.1
abacusai/Smaug-72B-v0.1
image.png

These two models are the same.

Yes, sorry for the confusion. We used 70b in the original name that was causing people to assume it was based on llama-70b. We could not figure out how to rename to 72b (to clarify it was based on Qwen) so we resubmitted with a new name. Let us know what we can do to remove the submission under the original name.

@clefourrier you have helped me with eval failures in the past. Perhaps you can suggest how best to proceed.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi @siddartha-abacus ,
When you want to rename a model, you need to use the Open LLM Leaderboard renamer which will open PRs on all our repositories to change the result files names.
Please don't resubmit if it's the exact same model - running a 70B again wastes about a full day of compute on A100s...

I removed your 70B submission, the update will be pushed to the leaderboard at the next restart.

Hi @clefourrier

I apologize for the wasted resources and thank you for fixing it up. Noted, regarding renaming for the future in the future we will just be more careful about naming upfront). FYI @arvindabacus , @ArkaAbacus , @DeepKarkhanis for our future reference.

Thank you.

Just noticed that the model remaining on the board is the original 70B. We will go ahead use the renamer link you provided to update the name.

I tried using the space to do the rename but got this error message:

404 Client Error: Not Found for url: https://huggingface.co/api/datasets/open-llm-leaderboard/requests/discussions/55/comment/65c0d8050000000000000000/edit (Request ID: Root=1-65c0d80d-608c5f3d00fac68409bfb88c)

Comment #65c0d8050000000000000000 does not exist in discussion #55

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi!
Thanks for the comment, I'll fix the rename manually in your case and close this issue :)

clefourrier changed discussion status to closed