Deleting and renaming models on the leaderboard

by CHIH-HUNG - opened

Hello, may I ask if it's possible to help me remove the scores for the "4bit" version of the model "CHIH-HUNG/llama-2-13b-Fintune_1_17w-gate_up_down_proj" from the leaderboard? Additionally, it appears that model names on the leaderboard don't get updated after I've renamed my models. Is it possible to change the model names on the leaderboard that start with "CHIH-HUNG/llama-2-13b-huangyt" to reflect the modifications I've made? Thank you.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi @CHIH-HUNG ,
I just removed the first model. For the other modifications, can you provide me with a complete list of the old models and new models names?

Hello, thank you for your assistance. The following is the list of "Old model name on leaderboard -> New model name."

CHIH-HUNG/llama-2-13b-open_orca_20w -> CHIH-HUNG/llama-2-13b-OpenOrca_20w

CHIH-HUNG/llama-2-13b-huangyt_Fintune_1_17w-gate_up_down_proj -> CHIH-HUNG/llama-2-13b-FINETUNE1_17w-gate_up_down_proj

CHIH-HUNG/llama-2-13b-huangyt_FINETUNE2_3w-gate_up_down_proj -> CHIH-HUNG/llama-2-13b-FINETUNE2_3w-gate_up_down_proj

CHIH-HUNG/llama-2-13b-huangyt_Fintune_1_17w-q_k_v_o_proj -> CHIH-HUNG/llama-2-13b-FINETUNE1_17w-q_k_v_o_proj

CHIH-HUNG/llama-2-13b-huangyt_FINETUNE2_3w -> CHIH-HUNG/llama-2-13b-FINETUNE2_3w

CHIH-HUNG/llama-2-13b-huangyt_Fintune_1_17w -> CHIH-HUNG/llama-2-13b-FINETUNE1_17w

CHIH-HUNG/llama-2-13b-huangyt_FINETUNE2_3w-q_k_v_o_proj -> CHIH-HUNG/llama-2-13b-FINETUNE2_3w-q_k_v_o_proj

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi! This is quite a long list, would you be so kind as to change the files yourself and open a PR in the results folder and one in the requests folder that I could merge afterwards?
You need to change the file names and the model names in the files.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Closing this issue since it's being discussed directly in the results folder

clefourrier changed discussion status to closed