Model not found

by TheTravellingEngineer - opened

I have submitted my models but why I am unable to see those models? Thank you!
Models submitted but not found:
TheTravellingEngineer/bloom-560m-RLHF-v2
TheTravellingEngineer/bloom-1b1-RLHF-v2
TheTravellingEngineer/llama2-7b-chat-hf-v2
TheTravellingEngineer/llama2-7b-chat-hf-v3
TheTravellingEngineer/llama2-7b-chat-hf-v4
TheTravellingEngineer/llama2-7b-chat-hf-dpo

Hi @TheTravellingEngineer , if you can’t see them on the board, they most likely failed (encountered an error).

You can check out this URL to see your evaluation requests: https://huggingface.co/datasets/open-llm-leaderboard/requests/tree/main/TheTravellingEngineer

Hi Jasper,

May I know how do I debug and how do I find out the reason why it failed?

Thank you so much!

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi @TheTravellingEngineer ,
A number of models appeared as failed over the weekend as we had a connectivity issue preventing results from being uploaded to the results dataset. This has been fixed now.

Can you check which of your models are still missing in the results dataset? And if you have some, can you ping me with the path to their request file (as jasper indicated above) so I can check the logs?
Thank you!

Hi,

Kindly refer to the list below:

1. requests/TheTravellingEngineer/bloom-1b1-RLHF-v2_eval_request_False_float16_Original.json
  2. requests/TheTravellingEngineer/lama2-7b-chat-hf-v4_eval_request_False_bfloat16_Original.json
  3. requests/TheTravellingEngineer/llama2-7b-chat-hf-v2_eval_request_False_float16_Original.json

Thank you!

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi!

They seem to have failed because of hardware failures of our side, I relaunched them, they should appear in the queue again within an hour.

clefourrier changed discussion status to closed