Resubmit the same model

by TheTravellingEngineer - opened

Hi, I tried to resubmit the same model but I am unable to do so. Kindly help to re-evaluate my model (TheTravellingEngineer/bloom-560m-RLHF). Thank you!

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi!
Was your model already evaluated or did it fail during evaluation?

Hi!
My model was already evaluated.
On a side note, I have submitted a few models for evaluation last week but it is still stuck in the pending evaluation queue, may I ask if there is anything wrong with it?
Thank you!

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi!
I removed the results, you should be able to resubmit your model!

Re models pending, we evaluate models in the order they are submitted. If you look at the submission queue, it contains more than 100 models - we have about 10 evaluations running at any given time, and every model takes some time (a 65B model can take up to a day). So if it's last week, you are definitely fine! :)

Hi!

Thank you!!
I still see it and I am unable to upload it. I will wait a while and try again maybe it takes some time.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Yes, feel free to refresh the leaderboard!

Hi,

The model has been deleted but it seems like I am still unable to submit.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Interesting, what error message do you get?

It says that the model is already submitted and evaluated

Open LLM Leaderboard org
edited Aug 10, 2023

Can you try it again, and if it does not work, give me the complete list of parameters you would normally use for submission?

Thank you! I think it works now. May I ask why doesn't the others models that I have submitted show up? The models are: TheTravellingEngineer/llama2-7b-chat-hf-v2, TheTravellingEngineer/llama2-7b-chat-hf-v3, TheTravellingEngineer/llama2-7b-chat-hf-v4, TheTravellingEngineer/bloom-1b1-RLHF-v2, TheTravellingEngineer/bloom-560m-RLHF-v2. Thank you!

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi! If a model you submitted does not appear anywhere, then it failed. However, we had a batch of failures this weekend because of a connectivity problem, so this should be good now.

clefourrier changed discussion status to closed