[NEW ASSISTANT] DALL·E 3 for FREE

by KingNish - opened

Do you want to use DALL·E 3 for free?
So, I created Chatbot from you can create unlimited images.
You have to just give him simple prompt and he starts generating variety of images.
.....................................................................................................................
Try it once: - https://hf.co/chat/assistant/6612cb237c1e770b75c5ebad
.....................................................................................................................
Tasks that he can do better than DALL·E 3: -

1. It can generate images of any dimension you like, Just include it in prompt such as "Generate a 1080x720 image of a beautiful sunset over the ocean."
  2. It can turn simple prompt into beautiful image (See Examples at end).
  3. It is fast (for bulk generation) and understand your prompt better than any other image generation tool till now.
  4. It can generate as many images you want at once. Just include it in prompt like "Generate 25 images of Lamborgini.
  5. And Absolutely its free.
    .......................................................................................................................
    Examples:-

image.png

Super Working.
Images are of good quality.
Some images have error so I Retry that prompt and get better image.

KingNish changed discussion title from DALL·E 3 for Free to [NEW ASSISTANT] DALL·E 3 for FREE

New Update ,New Features:

1. Promptifier is much better than before which lower the mistake in image.
  2. Model is changed from Mixtrail-8x-7B-instruct-0.1 to Nous Hermes Mixtrail DPO
    (2 main reason for changing this is Instruct 0.1 is mainly for text generation so he have low creativity whereas Nous Mixtrail is good has good greativity like chatGPT because it is fine tune on ChatGPT's answers)
  3. Model do not ADD DETAILS in FULLY DETAILED prompts. (Suggested by @SvCy )
  4. From now more ideas images are not generated till user says AI. (Suggested by @SvCy )
  5. From now you can help in making model better.
    .........................................................................................................................
    So, how you can help in making Model Better
    Just Share Your Best and worst generation (Mainly worst so I can reduce mistakes made by bot)
    image.png

And tell me what features you want in future.
..........................................................................................................................
About Future updates of this bot

1. Every image must be private (This features help to protect your generation from showing on pollination's home page)
  2. More advanced Promptifier (I find that good quality prompts lead to good quality image, So i want to make users prompts much better for ai to understand).
  3. More related Result to your expectation (Prompt) (That's the reason i am asking for your worst generation)
  4. Every image must be unique. (Currently when you give same prompt to bot there is 1/10 chances that he generates same image again so to reduce this to 1 in Trillion by using random seeds for each image)
  5. Internet Access (Help modal to generate detailed images of unknown person, thing, place, etc.)
  6. Faster generation by removing unuseful components from system prompt (Currently have 6000 try to reduce it to 1000).
  7. Don't forget to tell me what features you want in future.
    ..........................................................................................................................
  1. Faster generation by removing unuseful components from system prompt (Currently have 6000 try to reduce it to 1000).

Don't add so many cases, just tell it how to construct the URL with addition Quality prompt,It should be enough to use string splicing. LLMs can do a well in this .

Randomness can be solved through Temp and Top_K. At the same time, I still only recommend Command-R+ - its knowledge base is up-to-date, that is to say, its internal knowledge contains "what the stable diffusion webui prompt looks like", which can reduce many cases.

New Update, New Features:

1. Every image must be private (This features help to protect your generation from showing on pollination's home page)
  2. More advanced Promptifier (I find that good quality prompts lead to good quality image).
  3. More related Result to your expectation.
  4. Every image must be unique. (By using random seeds for each image).
  5. Removed unwanted cases. (Suggested by @Mindires ) (Help in making Unique and Faster Generation).
  6. Added prompt Grader by @Thepickledegg . (It helps the promptifier in classifying prompts. So, Model generate Different number of images for different quality of prompt.)
  7. Model shifted to LLAMA 3. (Because it is better than Nous Hermes Mixtral DPO).

Future Features:

1. Internet Access (Help modal to generate detailed images of unknown person, thing, place, etc.)
    (I attempted to include this in the current update but encountered numerous problems. Therefore, I have decided to address these in the next update.)
  2. Shifting Model to Command R+ (Suggested by @Mindires ) (I am attempting this, but currently, Command R+ has many issues. Therefore, the model will be shifted once all issues are resolved.)
  3. Suggest features you want in future.

Bot link -> https://hf.co/chat/assistant/6612cb237c1e770b75c5ebad

Great job

Create for me a portrait of a 1952 Pegaso Z102 in a clean and colorful palm forest, uneven light shadows and raw style.

@Tamer12 you should write that on the assistant link shared here maybe & tweak further based on results