Some Stuff I Generated In The Past While We Wait For This To Go Online Again (+A Suggestion)

by LiminalBackrooms9855 - opened

In the semi-recent past, I had noticed that no matter what I tried to do, the space would simply say “error” without any information as to why an error had occured at all. This has resulted in Filoni making the decision to put the space in Paused Mode indefinitely, putting it into a purgatory-like status, resulting in a relative drought of content.

So, with this in mind, here is some stuff I generated in the past, just for everyone who’s getting tired of waiting(these samples were taken and generated from images of a “Mirror’s Edge : Pure Time Trials”-inspired game called “Courier” on ROBLOX as I want to make a similar game eventually):

Song 1

Song 2

Song 3

Song 4

Now, onto my suggestion for when/after this space is brought back on. These images do not generate the same results anymore, as CLIP Interrogator no longer gives them the same output (songs generated from the image used to represent songs 2 and 3 have become noticeably different in theme, and song 3 was generated relatively recently so I just got lucky with that one) so if possible, I would like to see support for CLIP Interrogator’s 4 modes of detection so that the user can adjust the mode if they feel like they disagree with what was outputted, as it seems to default to “best” which may not always be 100% correct. This would probably increase wait times slightly, but I think it would be worth it for the reward of previously degenerated accuracy being restored.

Thanks for reading all.

LiminalBackrooms9855 changed discussion title from Some Stuff I Generated In The Past While We Wait For This To Go Online Again (+A Personal Suggestion) to Some Stuff I Generated In The Past While We Wait For This To Go Online Again (+A Suggestion)

Why did you paused this space?

I can only assume Filoni didn’t want to, however he was forced to because Mubert appears to have closed access to their API (I believe this is referencing their old free API, because if you sign up for their website and attempt to generate anything, it does not match the theme of the image or text you inputted, but rather tries to generate a more modern-sounding track that just doesn’t fit at all.)

This did happen once, and he made a work-around to fix the issue and get the space running again. This time though, it seems that it will be impossible to fix, as he has stated on a reply to a more recent post that he will not be restoring the space, and is instead working on a new one. He appears to have a Twitter, so if you want to know how progress on that is going you can check there (unless you’re not signed up then you can’t, in which case I understand - not everyone agrees on the same app for socials and whatnot) Because I don’t necessarily think posting here will help get answers, as in general this entire community page is pretty much dead-silent by now.