Request for Space Restart: Model Evaluator Space

by StevenTGay - opened

Hello @fffiloni ,

I hope this message finds you well. I've been actively participating in the Model Evaluator Space and have found it incredibly valuable for evaluating models and discussing various topics related to AI.

I kindly request a restart for the space. I believe there's more to explore, and I'm eager to engage in further discussions with the community. Your efforts in creating and maintaining this space are greatly appreciated.

Thank you, and looking forward to your response!

Best regards,
@StevenTGay

I agree! hope this space starts back up soon, !

@fffiloni , I am doing my best to duplicate your now paused spaces: 'Ms image2video' and 'Zeroscope', I am a bit of a beginner here on Hugging Face, but I am a fast learner. So far I have clicked the 3 dots, clicked "duplicate this space", ...What setting must i set for these spaces to run via Hugging Face hardware? Hardware settings? storage options? setting up 'secrets'?, any specific configurations critical for these Space's operation?

I'm not too much of a coder, but am deeply interested in Video Generators to use in media classes I teach for elementary school kids. It seems that my usual scouring the internet (hugging face support, you tube) did not help me how to anticipate some of the issues I have been running into in duplicating these for our school use.

Any info (even links) on this would be greatly appreciated.

It’s very easy 🤗 All you have to do is to duplicate the space, choose a GPU upgrade (i recommend you choose A10 small) according to your budget and use it privately when needed from your own account 😉

You’ll need to share your credit card information for billing, don’t forget to switch off your space when not using it to avoid expensive bills 😉

If you’re using it for school and kids, you might want to ask for a grant to the HF team, and after you took time to explain your needs justifying a grant, you may be granted for a period of time :)

Otherwise, you can ask your n+1 to give you some budget to spend on your project classroom :)

Thanks very much for your response, I will look into all of what you mentioned further 🤗
I managed to duplicate the spaces, and it looks like they finished installing, although at the moment I only get a blank white screen when i click on the space:
Screen Shot 2023-11-29 at 8.23.24 PM.png

Does it appears if you temporary switch to a public space ?

Yes it does appear if i set it to 'public', does this mean others are using this? am i able to set it to private or...?

that means we should call the hub « bug watch » heroes 🦸and team llike @victor