Anime ass

by tawvpy - opened

Using a really brute rewording of ThunderJames's amazing prompt I managed to get anime ass

prompt:
highly level of detail: subject = mona genshinimpact - subject detail: anatomically accurate and highly detailed anime butt with (realistic and highly detailed + anatomically correct and accurately shaped anime buttcheeks)

unknown.png

Im impressed and disgusted at the lengths someone would go to as to make an ai create ass

deleted

find god

I don't need to find god because I already found myself.

I am now a new god, the assmaker.

If you're interested on my ass research, these are most of the prompts I gave to the AI, trying to avoid utilizing an artist to avoid a specific style and using pixiv as style. Giving my character an uniform made me encounter a different challenge to add to the difficulty, but it always seemed to get it correctly.
It appears that I failed to realize that I wasn't supposed to find the perfect tag to get ass, I was supposed to write long sentences talking, explaining, describing and imagining the ass.
I hope you find my ass research useful for your own prompts, for anything else ass related, I am at your service.

mona officer ass focus.jpg
mona officer bending over ass focus.jpg
mona officer bending over.jpg
mona officer big ass.jpg
mona officer butt.jpg
mona officer twerking ass focus.jpg
mona showing off her tight butt.jpg
with bubble butt.jpg

If you're interested on my ass research, these are most of the prompts I gave to the AI, trying to avoid utilizing an artist to avoid a specific style and using pixiv as style. Giving my character an uniform made me encounter a different challenge to add to the difficulty, but it always seemed to get it correctly.
It appears that I failed to realize that I wasn't supposed to find the perfect tag to get ass, I was supposed to write long sentences talking, explaining, describing and imagining the ass.
I hope you find my ass research useful for your own prompts, for anything else ass related, I am at your service.

mona officer big ass.jpg
mona officer butt.jpg
with bubble butt.jpg

Based. I too also am experimenting with the best prompt for anime ass. Text to image generators will kill the low effort r34 artists.

mona officer big ass.jpg
mona officer butt.jpg
with bubble butt.jpg

All i can say is just... Wow

I tried substituting the subject and unfortunately the results leave something to be desired. I don’t know why I picked Ronald Reagan…
191EF380-E252-4D2B-ACE6-8E5EE411C2C2.png

I tried substituting the subject and unfortunately the results leave something to be desired. I don’t know why I picked Ronald Reagan…

That cut-off text box made me think of a different Ronald at first...

2022-06-13_06-06-06.png

The poor AI :(

deleted

holy shit

The amount of uptime being wasted, jfc...

This comment has been hidden

based OP

This is getting out of hand there are even more assfinders than before this is the kind of thing we will learn about ten years later in video essays about the legendary assfinders, truly pioneers of their time and I am blessed to bear witness to these events