Your image generations are cool but maybe post them on your personal blog or gallery :)

by MarlaR - opened

Might make it easier for everyone to chat about the tool itself, issues, language and prompt syntax testing, challenges, ideas for combining with other software/tools/generators etc. And to find posts re: same.

Tip: can collect and show all your stuff using Spaces linked to your own profile, which is a great way to keep track of your stuff, and show off your creations to friends easily.

Personally I love looking through everyone's creations, and it also gives me ideas on how to test the AI more. But yeah. Discussions are welcome. I think there is so much that can be done with these generations

I agree seeing some results is cool. but it would be great for people maybe to link through to their blog/gallery/spaces where they have all their creations rather than posting 100 times of Darth radar eating a unicorn or kermit on a space pogo stick or whatever. It's just a LOT of chatter/noice, and then nuanced discussion on the tool and the possibilities/limitations gets lost.

I like pics in discussion with ideas from the tool or looking at the linguistic or grammatical limitations.

I agree. We should be trying to figure out how best to optimize the tool, to get the most exact result of what we're looking for!

I mean - case in point this is what's going on in these threads, and I cannot believe there is no report button or auto mod for some of this shit https://huggingface.co/spaces/dalle-mini/dalle-mini/discussions/1628#62ace140cd0b8c9c6a18e441

It would definitely be useful to title posts with specific keywords, like the ones in the OP, and then a keyword for image posts. Hugging Face doesn't seem to be the ideal place for extended discussions though. Can we even find relevant posts without using an external search engine? It doesn't seem to list my own posts on my profile page, as far as I can tell. I don't imagine the people running DALL-E mini are wading through the dumpster fire this community forum is becoming. I agree with the need to moderate users who are only here to cause a problem.

You can create/use Spaces in your own profile - click on your icon on the top left and select ' new space' - you can name it and add collections / load images and include details on your prompts as well

A search function in the discussion would be great. I suspect a lot of people using this are young and see discussion as a place to post endlessly because they are excited etc by the tool.

Almost every thing i post can be found in my account and discussions can be made there in the community tabs. Just look it up. I don't have social media

Almost every thing i post can be found in my account and discussions can be made there in the community tabs. Just look it up. I don't have social media

I've learned a lot from your work definitely, and I will credit and cite you in my PhD - let me know if you'd like me to use your real name or if your GitHub profile is suitable?

I'm gonna work on creating a Tweeter account for all of this. I will post it and you can private message me if you wish to do so.
I thin that's possible on twitter right?

Anything is possible on tweeter lol, I am also on instagram @marlainaread

Unknown-1177.png

Anything is possible on tweeter lol, I am also on instagram

I don't have Instagram but my twitter right now is: @0ThunderJames