Leaderboard extremely slow to load

by FenixInDarkSolo - opened

what happen to open_llm_leaderboard? It looks like it load forever, and I see the status keep switching between running and restarting, wanna check the update of llm models ranking.

Looks like it's down. Being able to check some results when it's running and soon after that it went back to restarting.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

The loading time is unexpected, I'll investigate -however, it's supposed to restart every hour to load the new results, so this is normal behavior

Open LLM Leaderboard org
This comment has been hidden
clefourrier changed discussion status to closed
clefourrier changed discussion status to open
clefourrier changed discussion title from what happen to open_llm_leaderboard? to Leaderboard extremely slow to load
Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi @FenixInDarkSolo @wenbopan and @nuralimedeunu ,
Could you tell me if that works better for you folks?

I was using it for a minute after you left the comment, now it's restarting again. Something feels wrong.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

It's supposed to restart at "H:30m" so it's normal :), it will be up in 10 min if all goes well

My experience was similar to @nlpguy 's, except the space began working for me shortly after I started my own discussion about this. So, it worked for more than a minute for me. Currently it's restarting.

10 minutes have passed since "H:30m," yet the space is still restarting...

It was working perfectly, then took 15 minutes to restart, and now is working perfectly again. Last night it wasn't working between restarts, so something was fixed.

It's running now, but it's slow again. I am on a slow 3g connection, though, so perhaps my results are heavily biased.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

@Phil337 I've downgraded the gradio version since I've observed weird artefacts in the logs.
Ok, since it seems to work better, I'll close the issue, but feel free to reopen if there's another problem with loading!

clefourrier changed discussion status to closed

Is it normal that it restarts every half hour? From the comment I was expecting the Restart on 14:30, but it is restarting right now for me. (14:00)

Open LLM Leaderboard org

I'll check the frequency I had setup

@clefourrier : Does the leaderboard not work? I get a runtime error.
And I think it's a common problem with all the leaderboards, this one also gives me the same error: https://huggingface.co/spaces/automerger/Yet_Another_LLM_Leaderboard

@Kukedlc Several other leaderboards I tested are working fine, including the mirror to the one you linked.

https://huggingface.co/spaces/mlabonne/Yet_Another_LLM_Leaderboard

Any progress update? Also do mirrors exist for this one for the time being?

@nonetrix It's 3:40 AM in France right now, so my guess is it will be a while.

Edit: I don't think there are any working mirrors. I found the following, but it's not working either.

https://hf-mirror.com/spaces/HuggingFaceH4/open_llm_leaderboard

Open LLM Leaderboard org
edited Mar 29

Thanks for reporting - I'm doing a factory reboot of the space and a small fix.
Edit: fixed!