My model was disappeared

by DopeorNope - opened

DopeorNope/SOLARC-MOE-10.7Bx6

My model has disappeared from the leaderboard.

I retrained the listed base model with different datasets and then merged this model again using MOE (Mixture of Experts). However, I don't understand why my model has disappeared.

This was not a mere merger; I applied MOE in a new strategic way.

Even if the merged model was utilized, I think there should be no problem since I retrained this merged model.

Please restore my model.

Hugging Face H4 org

Hi!
Thanks for your issue.
The fine-tune of a merge is considered a merge, for lineage purposes - did you check if your model was under the merge tag?
If not, could your model have been flagged because the metadata tags was not up to date?

Lastly, if your model does not appear at all, can you point to the results and request files?

I have the feeling a lot of models have just vanished. I cant find llama2 70b for example, only a few gptq uploads

Now I found it, I had to select show private deleted models

Hugging Face H4 org

The llama 2 is a different problem (it's because of gating, depends on whose token is behind the leaderboard, stupid problem I know).

However, a lot of models were deleted on the hub and are now automatically hidden from the leaderboard, and a lot were automatically flagged because the metadata was incorrect.

Hugging Face H4 org

Hi! Closing this issue, as the model is available if you check the display merges and moerges checkbox.
Feel free to reopen or comment again if you need more help!

clefourrier changed discussion status to closed