l3utterfly/minima-3b-layla-v2 shown as "submitted" but cannot find it anywhere

by l3utterfly - opened

I submitted this model about 3 days ago. I don't see it anywhere. It's not in the "finished" queue, "pending" queue, or "running" queue.

I tried submitting it again and it says "already submitted".

Can you check the status of this model please?

I submitted this model about 3 days ago. I don't see it anywhere. It's not in the "finished" queue, "pending" queue, or "running" queue.

I tried submitting it again and it says "already submitted".

Can you check the status of this model please?

https://huggingface.co/datasets/open-llm-leaderboard/requests/blob/main/l3utterfly/minima-3b-layla-v2_eval_request_False_float16_Original.json

You failed. You should look FAQ. If there is no problem about FAQ. Tag the moderator.

Is there anywhere I can see why it failed? This model is no different to any of the previous models I submitted. Inference works locally without problems. Who should I tag as moderator? sorry, I'm new to this

This comment has been hidden
Hugging Face H4 org

Hi ! Your model was cancelled during a cluster restart. I re-added it to the queue :)

SaylorTwift changed discussion status to closed

Thanks for that.

I still cannot find this model in the leaderboard though. I tried looking in pending/running/finished queues. I tried re-submitting and it says this model already exists.

l3utterfly changed discussion status to open
Hugging Face H4 org

Hi ! The connectivity issues on the cluster have been fixed, and your model should be on the leaderboard :)

SaylorTwift changed discussion status to closed