undeleted/unprivate model is invisible in leaderboard

by leejunhyeok - opened

Hi.
I have registered https://huggingface.co/leejunhyeok/MoMo-70B-LoRA-V1.2_1 model.
however, this model has not been deleted/gated/privated in my hand, and became invisible in leaderboard.
is this a bug? or a other discussion was made and model is flagged?
thanks

Hugging Face H4 org

Hi!
Have you tried toggling "Show flagged models"?
In case it's not a flag issue, to help our investigation, can you follow the steps in the FAQ? (point to the request file, eventual result file if existing?)

no. showing flagged models does not show my model and only toggling "show private/gated models" option shows model(which is, in my knowledge, not gated or private).
in FAQ, there is no further steps I can follow(my model is, already evaluated many days ago and properly shown at that time). I am not trying to rename/resubmit model. only changing visibility on leaderboard
seems my model is not "flagged", can you investigate further?

Hugging Face H4 org

Wait, just to make sure, your model was shown on the leaderboard before but stopped showing?
This is very weird, could you please point to the results and request files?

I too submitted vikash06/llama-2-7b-small-model-new for evaluation 12 hours ago. I am not able to see it either in queue or in evaluated list. I am sure it has not failed.

Hugging Face H4 org

Hi @vikash06 ,
Your problem is unrelated, as it's likely your model failed because we are having connectivity problems on the cluster - the leaderboard has been put on hold temporarily for this reason.
Please open a dedicated issue next time (with a pointer to the request and result files of your models (following the FAQ))

| Wait, just to make sure, your model was shown on the leaderboard before but stopped showing?
this is correct
| This is very weird, could you please point to the results and request files?
I dont know what this actually means, but I can give you the result link.
https://huggingface.co/datasets/open-llm-leaderboard/details_leejunhyeok__MoMo-70B-LoRA-V1.2_1
thank you
@clefourrier

Hugging Face H4 org

Hi, The request file is the file used by the leaderboard to store model metadata. It can be found here, can you please link to the file corresponding to your model ?

Hugging Face H4 org

It is ! We will look into why your model isn't showing asap :)

Hugging Face H4 org

This problem seems to be fixed as I can now display your model in the leaderboard! Closing but feel free to reopen if needed :)

clefourrier changed discussion status to closed

it is visible now. thank you