Adapter models are in the finished list but not on the leaderboard

by mhemetfaik - opened

Hi, I see that adapter models are in the finished evaluation list, but I can't see the evaluation results on the leaderboard?

yes i cant see too

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Oh interesting! It could be because of the naming conventions we have for the leaderboard - I wonder if the results are not displayed next to the base model's name instead of the adapter's name?
I'll have a look today!

This comment has been hidden

Oh interesting! It could be because of the naming conventions we have for the leaderboard - I wonder if the results are not displayed next to the base model's name instead of the adapter's name?
I'll have a look today!

i cant still see my models are

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-08-07 185615.png

They are at finished list.

Open LLM Leaderboard org

Hi @Q-bert , thanks a lot for providing a ref to your models!

Your results are here and here - we had a small mixup with adapter models, which were stored with the name of the base model + some info, instead of using the adapter name. I'll move your results to the correct repository tomorrow so they get displayed in the leaderboard!

Open LLM Leaderboard org

@mhemetfaik are your models up now? If not, could you please provide me with their name so I can check the logs?

Hi @Q-bert , thanks a lot for providing a ref to your models!

Your results are here and here - we had a small mixup with adapter models, which were stored with the name of the base model + some info, instead of using the adapter name. I'll move your results to the correct repository tomorrow so they get displayed in the leaderboard!

Thank you very much

@clefourrier thanks for your interest. At the moment there is no problem on my models.

clefourrier changed discussion status to closed