Seek.art MEGA is a general use "anything" model that significantly improves on 1.5 across dozens of styles. Created by Coreco at seek.art
This model was trained on nearly 10k high-quality public domain digital artworks with the goal of improving output quality across the board. We find the model to be highly flexible in its ability to mix various styles, subjects, and details. We recommend resolutions above 640px in one or both dimensions for best results.
You can try this model and several others for free at seek.art.
We also recommend an inference tool supporting prompt weighting and high resolution optimization / fixing for best results. We suggest InvokeAI as a sensibly licensed and fully featured open-source inference tool.
The above example images including the prompts and all relevant settings are available here.
Additionally, search thousands of high quality prompts on seek.art for free.
License - This model carries a commercial restricted sub-license, please read carefully:
You agree not to use the Model or Derivatives of the Model:
- for the commercial purpose of hosted content generation (inference) without the express written permission of seek.art. Model output for personal use carries no such commercial restriction.
- In any way that violates any applicable national, federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way;
- To generate or disseminate verifiably false information and/or content with the purpose of harming others;
- To generate or disseminate personal identifiable information that can be used to harm an individual;
- To defame, disparage or otherwise harass others;
- For fully automated decision making that adversely impacts an individual’s legal rights or otherwise creates or modifies a binding, enforceable obligation;
- For any use intended to or which has the effect of discriminating against or harming individuals or groups based on online or offline social behavior or known or predicted personal or personality characteristics;
- To exploit any of the vulnerabilities of a specific group of persons based on their age, social, physical or mental characteristics, in order to materially distort the behavior of a person pertaining to that group in a manner that causes or is likely to cause that person or another person physical or psychological harm;
- For any use intended to or which has the effect of discriminating against individuals or groups based on legally protected characteristics or categories;
- To provide medical advice and medical results interpretation;
- To generate or disseminate information for the purpose to be used for administration of justice, law enforcement, immigration or asylum processes, such as predicting an individual will commit fraud/crime commitment (e.g. by text profiling, drawing causal relationships between assertions made in documents, indiscriminate and arbitrarily-targeted use).
- Downloads last month