The Stable Diffusion model trained on Nijijourney images!
- OpenNiji-V2 is Out Now!
- V3 of the dataset released Here
- This is NOT the dataset we trained on, however, it still includes those images, and is overall a higher quality dataset thanks to NijiJourney V5!
- Added LoRA version of finetune, you should now be able to use OpenNiji on any model!
1girl, eyes closed, slight smile, underwater, water bubbles, reflection, long light brown hair, bloom, depth of field, bokeh
masterpiece, best quality, 1girl, aqua eyes, baseball cap, blonde hair, closed mouth, earrings, green background, hat, hoop earrings, jewellery, looking at viewer, shirt, short hair, simple background, solo, upper body, yellow shirt
This model already has the in01 trick applied, so this model should be better at generating hands!
This model is open access and available to all, with a CreativeML OpenRAIL-M license further specifying rights and usage. The CreativeML OpenRAIL License specifies:
- You can't use the model to deliberately produce nor share illegal or harmful outputs or content
- The authors claims no rights on the outputs you generate, you are free to use them and are accountable for their use which must not go against the provisions set in the license
- You may re-distribute the weights and use the model commercially and/or as a service. If you do, please be aware you have to include the same use restrictions as the ones in the license and share a copy of the CreativeML OpenRAIL-M to all your users (please read the license entirely and carefully) Please read the full license here
- Downloads last month