Wolverine is Deadpool

by Revels - opened

wolverine in a still photo from x-men, highly detailed, centered, looks like Deadpool, face is visible, sharp focus, breathtaking, cinematic
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg

download.jpg

download.jpg

download.jpg

download.jpg

download.jpg

download.jpg

download.jpg

download.jpg

Wolverine is Captain America. Same prompt as above just changing who he looks like.

download.jpg

download.jpg

Wolverine is Dr Strange. Same prompt as above just changing who he looks like.
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg

Very Creative! Amazing!

It's harder to do when the characters do not relate well to each other. With this kind of prompts most of the results (not show here) will be either one or the other, but not a mix.

Rubeus Hagrid as spiderman in a still photo from Spiderman, highly detailed, centered, looks like Rubeus Hagrid, face is visible, sharp focus, breathtaking, cinematic

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

I suppose this works.
download.jpg
download.jpg

No idea whats going on here

download.jpg

Can you guess what this is supposed to be?
download.jpg

Haven't a clue whats happened here.

download.jpg

download.jpg

download.jpg

Whose costume is Wolverine wearing in the last group of images?

I would guess some of the spiderman -Wolverines decided to show support for Ukraine ???
I never really watched any of these movies so I can't tell where the cartoonish characters in the background came from, but the images are certainly stunning.
Thanks for sharing.

Wolverine as Jean Grey?

image.png

Wolverine as Thor

image.png

I was trying to get him to look like Spiderman but had it set to looks like Bob Mortimer. The one is red above is supposed to be ironman.

wolverine in a still photo from X-Men First Class, highly detailed, centered, looks like Hugh Jackman, face is visible, sharp focus, breathtaking, cinematic
eye popping
download.jpg

download.jpg

download.jpg

Time for some more of these.
wolverine in a still photo from x-men, highly detailed, centered, looks like Benedict Cumberbatch, face is visible, sharp focus, breathtaking, cinematic
download.jpg

wolverine in a still photo from Dr Who, highly detailed, centered, looks like Benedict Cumberbatch, face is visible, sharp focus, breathtaking, cinematic
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg
download.jpg

Though he looks more like David Tennent than Benedict.

And who is this Wolverine?

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Is it Christopher walken or Steve Buscemi?

Is it Christopher walken or Steve Buscemi?

It is Christopher walken, but I was thinking of trying the same with Steve Busemi, too. How did you know?

Reminds me of the days of Max Zorin from James Bond.