The new Terminator movie where Abe Lincoln is a Terminator!

by xfreakazoidx - opened

nbuhxwjr37q91.jpg

What prompt did you use?

I got these images with the prompt:
Abe Lincoln as the terminator robot in a still photo from the terminator, octane render, whole body is visible, digital painting, sharp focus, breathtaking, cinematic, highly detailed

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

What prompt did you use?

I got these images with the prompt:
Abe Lincoln as the terminator robot in a still photo from the terminator, octane render, whole body is visible, digital painting, sharp focus, breathtaking, cinematic, highly detailed

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Nice! Mine was just basic "The terminator exoskeleton abe lincoln chimera, holding a gun, realistic, 4k"

Epic Abraham Lincoln

Breathtaking amazing awesome terminator Abraham Lincoln, awesome old transformer, fantastic, perfect body, perfect face, HD HQ art by, greg rutkowski, wlop, zdzislaw beksinski, volumetric light, ambient light, cables, monitors, little details, transparent glass, ethnic, steaming

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

this is amazing I added a little hint ( ๐Ÿ‘ ) right after the words ( terminator Abraham Lincoln ๐Ÿ‘, ) to the one I wrote above, I thought it would show the famous terminator gesture, but instead it just significantly improved the results where his face appears

image.png

image.png

image.png