Ai can be good for generating references, though caution is needed with anatomy, lol

by JohannHeinrich - opened
This comment has been hidden

A great tool as long as you know your anatomy well enough to recognize the numerous mistakes, and how to fix them. Oh, and the light and shadow errors as well.

So, um, not.

It might possibly be the worst drawing references tool ever created. 🤣 A simple Google search would be much better. It couldn't be much worse.

But it's awesome as long as you're not trying for any kind of accuracy.

JohannHeinrich changed discussion title from Ai can be a great friend for artists if used properly :D to Ai can be good for generating references, though caution is needed with anatomy, lol

Hey everyone!

Just stumbled upon this text and could not assist but share my thoughts. AI can indeed be a valuable resource for generating references, and I've had some positive experiences with it. However, when it comes to anatomy, I've learned the hard way that caution is definitely necessary!

Having stated that, I have to agree with the original poster on one thing: if you are aiming for accuracy, this tool may not be your quality bet. In those cases, a excellent old-fashioned Google search tends to yield higher results. But hey, for more casual or creative projects, it can still be pretty awesome!

Cheers!

Hey everyone!

Just stumbled upon this text and could not assist but share my thoughts. AI can indeed be a valuable resource for generating references, and I've had some positive experiences with it. However, when it comes to anatomy, I've learned the hard way that caution is definitely necessary!

Having stated that, I have to agree with the original poster on one thing: if you are aiming for accuracy, this tool may not be your quality bet. In those cases, a excellent old-fashioned Google search tends to yield higher results. But hey, for more casual or creative projects, it can still be pretty awesome!

Cheers!

That's right 🤣

Who is generating images just to draw them lol

The tool is quite something, but you really need a good grasp of anatomy to spot and correct its many mistakes. And those light and shadow errors? Yeah, they're there too. So, not exactly the best for accuracy. 🤣
this website which have a tool can be a good for image generation.