"Suspended on the ominous deep abyss, the bridge is a long strict arc of stone" in the style of Marco Rostagno, Sergio Toppi, fantasy art, flat colours, vintage, Doré, Sant'Elia

by xaxaxa-mlo - opened
xaxaxa-mlo changed discussion title from "Running on the stone arc bridge suspended on the deep abyss" in the style of Marco Rostagno, Sergio Toppi, fantasy art, rich colours, superflat, vintage, illustration, Gustavo Doré, H.Giger, Mucha to "Running on the stone arc bridge suspended on the deep abyss" in the style of Marco Rostagno, Sergio Toppi, fantasy art, rich colours, superflat, vintage, Gustavo Doré, H.Giger, Mucha

The last one is a bit similar to the idea

xaxaxa-mlo changed discussion status to closed
xaxaxa-mlo changed discussion status to open
xaxaxa-mlo changed discussion title from "Running on the stone arc bridge suspended on the deep abyss" in the style of Marco Rostagno, Sergio Toppi, fantasy art, rich colours, superflat, vintage, Gustavo Doré, H.Giger, Mucha to "Running on the stone arc bridge suspended on the deep abyss" in the style of Marco Rostagno, Sergio Toppi, fantasy art, flat colours, vintage, Gustavo Doré
xaxaxa-mlo changed discussion title from "Running on the stone arc bridge suspended on the deep abyss" in the style of Marco Rostagno, Sergio Toppi, fantasy art, flat colours, vintage, Gustavo Doré to "The bridge is the strict arc of stone suspended on the deep abyss" in the style of Marco Rostagno, Sergio Toppi, fantasy art, flat colours, vintage, Gustavo Doré
xaxaxa-mlo changed discussion title from "The bridge is the strict arc of stone suspended on the deep abyss" in the style of Marco Rostagno, Sergio Toppi, fantasy art, flat colours, vintage, Gustavo Doré to "The bridge is the strict arc of stone suspended on the deep abyss" in the style of Marco Rostagno, Sergio Toppi, fantasy art, flat colours, vintage, Doré, Sant'Elia
xaxaxa-mlo changed discussion title from "The bridge is the strict arc of stone suspended on the deep abyss" in the style of Marco Rostagno, Sergio Toppi, fantasy art, flat colours, vintage, Doré, Sant'Elia to "Suspended on the ominous deep abyss, the bridge is a long strict arc of stone" in the style of Marco Rostagno, Sergio Toppi, fantasy art, flat colours, vintage, Doré, Sant'Elia
deleted

something like that?
Без названия - 2022-09-28T143550.506.png
Без названия - 2022-09-28T143520.115.png
Без названия - 2022-09-28T143516.144.png

Nice style!

deleted

the same style but without hints fantastic, fantasy and cyberpunk :))

Без названия - 2022-09-28T150226.358.png
Без названия - 2022-09-28T150217.922.png

Very better, thank you.

something like that?
Без названия - 2022-09-28T143550.506.png
Без названия - 2022-09-28T143520.115.png
Без названия - 2022-09-28T143516.144.png

wow, so nice. I like your style. can i follow you?

deleted

something like that?

wow, so nice. I like your style. can i follow you?

if you want to use these hints, I'm all for