Does seed mean that if others enter the same prompt, and seed, they will get what I generated?

by YeaHi - opened

Is this true? I want all original images so if it isnt original, how should I make it so it is?

Depends on your definition of 'same result'. Meaning, you will never get identical results even on your own, using the same seed. Also, 'original' is one of the issues which are contested about ai AIart in general, since by definition of deep learning, it learns through unoriginal means.

That said, basically both the more specific, and simultaneously more diverse (using styles not often utilized together) prompts used can make more 'original' works. As with much of art, most of it is subjective with much pathos involved, lol. Meaning people often collectively agree about certain aspects and attributes about art, without being able to articulate why. Or if they try to, it comes off as pretentious or wholly abstract.

Don't mean to diverge too much, though - one last better aspect of originality is to frankly stay away from some of the saturated artist styles. Rutkowski, Loish, Beeple, Giger, etc. Nothing wrong with those styles and artists at all, but the AIart world is flooded with them.

Oh ok thanks

YeaHi changed discussion status to closed