beautiful people

by mickmcg - opened

Why is it that generating "beautiful people" comes back with the most hideous bunch of deformed faces?

It's kind of unfortunate, but you will have better effects finding some artists you like the style of and using "in the style of...". Reading other people's prompts will help you gather some keywords to play around with their effectiveness. I can give you an example but I don't think mine are super beautiful! I'm just learning too. Also the AI is better at some thungs than other and so far for me it doesn't do multiple people super well. So it might do a beautiful person better than beautiful people? There is a lot more power being able to customize the model and use longer run time I guess (?more steps idk) when you run it on your own hardware. There is also power in the other features like image2image and in painting and outpainting.

It's just unfortunate because there's that little learning curve to start seeing the power and beauty. Makes it hard to send to friends and have them get excited! Lol. BUT the technology has come so far in mere months so the future is super exciting! It will definitely improve from here!

Sorry for the novel! Check out youtube and reddit and discord for more prompt examples and tips and such if you want. I'll come back with a sample prompt later. I'll have to see if any of my saved prompts make anything nice.