Gandalf the Great ultra detailed portrait

by IamMrX - opened

4.png

Need to figure out stable diffusion cutting the top part of the Heads and top Spaces in images, any tips appreciated

Try hints: big angle, full angle, At a distance from the camera....And all that kind of stuff.

@Punto , thanks, will experiment with it

Need to figure out stable diffusion cutting the top part of the Heads and top Spaces in images, any tips appreciated

are you using a version which allows advanced options? I've only been using the default one, and so, a lot of what i'm getting looks kinda rough. And very often what it renders has a very off-center look, like, who knows what might be missing or if the person will have 6 or 3 fingers, and often an extra arm lol

@OxxyJoe

well my Advanced options have been greyed out , i cant choose the seed anymore or any of the other 3 settings
im still using the Demo one here , which version are you using

@OxxyJoe

well my Advanced options have been greyed out , i cant choose the seed anymore or any of the other 3 settings
im still using the Demo one here , which version are you using

Same

@OxxyJoe

dont know if the demo itself has any limits until it greys out , at first the render complete time used to be ard 200- 300 , then ard 500 to 600 and now after grey out its like ard 20 to 40