Am I doing this wrong? Because it feels like I'm doing this wrong

by AverageWriter - opened

So I keep getting results with like four arms and such... EVERY TIME. I can't actually seem to get it to draw something resembling a person.

My description in the text box is

wtf.jpg
"A 30-year old man is lying face-down on a beach. The man has a shaved head. The man is wearing a torn t-shirt. The man is wearing ripped shorts."

I can't get it either, lol. I haven't been using Diffusion long at all, but it seems to be rather poor at many poses and specific placement. For example, I really wanted to have an image of R Kelly with dove wings locked in a bird cage. I spent way too much time failing at that, but then I couldn't even get one with both the wings and him behind human prison bars. I had to settle on this -
R Kelly.jpeg

I can't get it either, lol. I haven't been using Diffusion long at all, but it seems to be rather poor at many poses and specific placement. For example, I really wanted to have an image of R Kelly with dove wings locked in a bird cage. I spent way too much time failing at that, but then I couldn't even get one with both the wings and him behind human prison bars. I had to settle on this -
R Kelly.jpeg

At least your image has all his arms. :D

download - 2022-10-12T225923.302.jpeg
download - 2022-10-12T230039.379.jpeg
download - 2022-10-12T230003.266.jpeg

Photo real oil painting of R. Kelly trapped in giant bird cage, angel wings.

I think the issue might of been dove wings aren't big, angel wings are. A guy won't fit in bird cage, but will in giant one.

I tried to put a whole watermelon in a mug, AI refused, think this is similar in that way.

You're creating masterpieces and my AI keeps giving me people with four arms and an ear on their legs.
uhm.jpg

Thanks, often if it's not working in one style I'll try another, so instead of photo real, I'll do photo real oil painting, or charcoal, watercolor etc. Even things like Cutscene style. You'll get better at it, just try a ton of different prompt types and see what you like. I have more pieces on my IG. Not sure if I'm able to share that here ๐Ÿ˜ idk the rules lol

dalle-2
A 30-year old man is lying face-down on a beach. The man has a shaved head. The man is wearing a torn t-shirt. The man is wearing ripped shorts, Sigma 85mm f/8

image.png

It's sometimes Stable Confusion rather than Stable Diffusion.

A few for you in case you needed or were needing one to make a variation somewhere.

A few for you in case you needed or were needing one to make a variation somewhere.

Thank you. What I ended up doing was going with one where the guy was face up for some reason and had a beard(?) and I'm going to composite that into a larger scene and then run the AI over that to smooth everything out..
deadguy.jpg

That sounds awesome. Feel free to share the finished product. Also I added my IG to my profile info on case you wanted to see any other things I've put out. https://www.instagram.com/a.i.genart/