The unsafe image filter is trash.

by WildZooGuy - opened

The unsafe image filter is genuinely a waste of time, not only does it waste a whaleload of time generating images you can't even see,
but it also lets a bunch of questionable images through which is often quite discriminatory and inherently sexist like what the actual heck!

Capture.JPG
download (1).png
download (2).png
download (67).png
download.png
Woman,JPG.JPG
"High quality 4k Image of muscular bodybuilder men doing the splits shirtless with damp skin" Vs "High Quality Image of a Stylized Woman" 🤨

This comment has been hidden

Update, I tried it with the exact same seed and prompt but changed men to women
I guess it's not as bad as I thought, but it's still rather annoying especially considering that the AI gets enough wrong as it is
Capture.JPG
download (3).png
download (6).png
download (4).png
download (5).png
"High quality 4k Image of muscular bodybuilder women doing the splits shirtless with damp skin"
In this case, that censored image was likely warranted but still you get the picture 😆

I just got one that should have been censored but wasn't. Totally innocuous prompt too. Had gotten a whole bunch of good results (different seeds) before this, with slight wording variations.
"Next female BIPOC American president and her BIPOC VP"
[cartoon image that's clearly of a huge boob in the background of one of the people's heads]

WildZooGuy changed discussion status to closed
WildZooGuy changed discussion status to open

Lol, that's what I'm saying! There's no way AI can be 100% accurate to moderate itself so you might as well let us just do it. 🤣

How do I unsee these?