haunting black sea goddess coming out of from the river, her hair small afro puff twists. digital art.

by Isunedion - opened

i am trying to create a sea goddess emerging from the river in the moonlight. Any ideas on the prompts to make this better? I would like her to look more aged and more haunting.

I combined your current prompt with mine (see #15728), and got this:

black sea goddess 1.jpeg
black sea goddess 2.jpeg
black sea goddess 3.jpeg

then I thought of voodoo, and replaced sea goddess with witch queen:

black sea goddess 4.jpeg
black sea goddess 5.jpeg
black sea goddess 6.jpeg

Prompt: "haunting black witch queen coming out of from the river, her hair small afro puff twists. wide-angle view, very fine details, trending on ArtStation, cinematic lighting, vibrant colors, accurate anatomy, realistic skin, highly detailed, 3d digital art, photorealism, hyperdetailed, hyperrealism"

Negative (I once saved this from the depths of this forum, sadly without the creator's name): "nudity, deformed clothes, extra breasts, deformed belly, deformed, More than 2 arms, head out of frame, missing arms, deformed hips, bad anatomy, long torso, disfigured, amputee, poorly drawn face, mutation, mutated, extra limb, hiding arms, poorly drawn hands, long waist, two heads, poorly posed fingers, hyperextended, two girls, long hair, anime, cartoon, pubic hair, blurry, soft focus, error, bad eyes, ugly eyes, fake, basic, simple, low quality, picasso, oversaturated, over saturated, conjoined"

demonic black voodoo witch granny and the like - this prompt rocks! I got to make an extra thread tomorrow! Just two more here to demonstrate the variability:

Voodoo queen 6.jpeg
Voodoo queen 14.jpeg

This is absolutely awesome. Thank you