Prompts for only ONE Character (instead TWO)?

by lost-in-emotions - opened

Hey, just a Quick Question: In A1111/SD very often, that instead of ONE Character, there will be TWO Characters generated...?! (Often in a very similar look.) Although I write in the prompts f.e "1Girl, Solo, Single" and in the Neg "not Solo, not Single, more then one Persons". What can I do to force SD only render ONE Person? Here is a very rough example. Thx4Hlp.

Two.jpg

up, having the same issue

having same issue, any figure it out yet?

try to reduce the image resolution little by little until you see changes, try this with multiple hand or feet

I actually figured this out. So I have been creating ultrawide images as backgrounds for my monitor at 3440x1440 and I would always end up with 2 or 3 people at least, basically clones of the one that I wanted. The make a smaller picture works but not exactly how you might think. So instead of doing a 1720x720 image and doing a high rez fix at 2x to make the 3440x1440 image, downscale the image even further. In my case I change the image to 860x360 and high rez scale it up by 4x to 3440x1440 and instantly the second and even third clone is gone and I'm left with the single person I asked for in the prompt and the same size image. Not sure why this works for me but hopefully it works for you, too.

I do the same as Elandren, But, I have one person every time because of my prompt < solo >:5.5 no spaces