DIGITA PNTICS skyline logo :: -1

by Blursed - opened

"Negative weights" don't seem to work here. I tried it with " :: -1" and "::-1" (without the quotes) and both of these ignore the ::-1 and just generate the prompt. Are negative weights only working on the local version? Or is this part of some different AI?

I'm investigating the "Loab" stories... there are a million articles about it, and not one specifies the AI that the artist used. I'm assuming a local version of Stability Diffusion, but it isn't specified anywhere.

So far, I'm unable to recreate Loab with "DIGITA PNTICS skyline logo::-1", the prompt the artist says creates Loab every time. This is leading me to believe that what she published is highly suspect.

These negative weights belong in the Modjourney Model prompts, not Stable Diffusion. The person that spread the rumor about the phenomenon s/he named "LOAB" was using the Midjourney model back in April 2022.
LOAB doesn't really exist. This person made up the whole story. You can read about it on Wikipedia and the articles it links to.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loab

There's nothing in that Wikipedia article about the entire story being made up.

But I'm still skeptical. People need to be able to recreate it in order for it to be believable.

I've not been able to get Midjourney to work for me. Every time I try it I never see images appear. I'm guessing because the queue is so long?

If you have any links confirming that that person made the whole story up, I would appreciate it, because there's like a million articles about it, making it difficult to search for anything specific about it.

Just read the Twitter thread where this "phenomenon" was reported by the creator and look at the images to judge by yourself. You will understand that it is all rubbish.