Runtime error, please fix?

by IndustrialDuckling - opened

This generator has been out of commission for like 5 days, I hope someone fixes it, it's honestly the best one on this site.

While this is resolved (or not) can someone point me to a resource which would enable me to get these (I assume default) settings for the local version?

I can't seem to get it to give any useful output. To clarify, I'm not interested in learning how to tweak the settings. I understand most of it and can locate docs for that myself.

I want to reproduce what I've used here and in 2 other identical instances.

No settings, no negative prompt. My prompts produce wonderful results. I just want this in my local version. Please help :)

Any updates? I always use this space for my projects.

While this is resolved (or not) can someone point me to a resource which would enable me to get these (I assume default) settings for the local version?

I can't seem to get it to give any useful output. To clarify, I'm not interested in learning how to tweak the settings. I understand most of it and can locate docs for that myself.

I want to reproduce what I've used here and in 2 other identical instances.

No settings, no negative prompt. My prompts produce wonderful results. I just want this in my local version. Please help :)

I've asked this question before but wasn't able to replicate the same results on my local install. It's frustrating!