Files changed (1) hide show
  1. FF1 +7 -0
FF1 ADDED
@@ -0,0 +1,7 @@

+ “Hah hah hah. We can-…”
+ His words got cut off by a sudden kiss
+ “Mmmm… mmm.mmm”
+ They release each other in order to catch their breaths.
+ R looks at MB with a look of pure intense lust and worry
+ “What that look for?” MB asked
+ “What if we get caught?” R answeringly asked “This could get you into so much trouble, me too. We should stop before this gets anymore dangerous.” He says kinda feeling disappointed too. “ You really wanna stop not?? If you do at least don’t look so dissatisfied.” MB says to him with a slight smirk looking down on him. “And btw are you planning on leaving my room looking like this?” He pointed out R’s slightly unbuttoned shirt revealing his white tank top, as well as he loosened belt and zipper down and most noticeable the raging ____ he had. R looked at himself feeling as tho he had suddenly turned to a crimson hue. MB looked at this flustered state and smiled even more. He used his hand and caressed his partner. Every touch had R releasing a slight gasp or moan. “We really…Ahh… shouldn’t…” R tried to say but could even get a work out due to MB’s doings. “ You worry too much. Just relax and let me do it for you.” MB said brushing off his worries. He slightly bent and spoke into R’s ear “Plus I’ll make you feel so fucking goood.” He then bit R’s ear a little. This sent shivers down R’s spine. At this point how could he possibly rebut. He was with the one he loved most and this was all he dreamed about. He was finally living the fantasy he dreamed of so often. He wrapped his arms around MB’s neck and started into his eyes. He lightly pulled MB down so he was at his ear and whispered “I’m all yours.”