[Comic] Table 1: Scene: Gabriella, a 9-year-old girl with curly hair, brunette, glas...

by dan389 - opened

Story prompt:

Table 1: Scene: Gabriella, a 9-year-old girl with curly hair, brunette, glasses, watches her father, Daniel, play the violin with a look of admiration. Gabriella (thought): "One day, I'll be a great violinist like Dad!" Table 2: Scene: Gabriella, just 2 years old, receives a pink violin from her father. Gabriella (speech bubble): "Thanks, daddy! I love my violin!" Table 3: Scene: Gabriella sitting in a music chair next to Daniel, who is holding a violin. He teaches her the musical notes. Daniel (speech bubble): "Let's learn about musical notes, Gabriella. You're doing great!" Table 4: Scene: Gabriella practicing enthusiastically, with music floating around her. She plays the violin gracefully. Gabriella (speech bubble): "I love playing my violin! Music makes me happy!" Table 5: Scene: Gabriella, now 8 years old, next to the conductor, who hands her a sheet of music. Conductor (speech bubble): "Gabriella, we are noticing your ability. We would like you to be part of our orchestra!" Table 6: Scene: Gabriella, dressed in elegant orchestral attire, playing her violin on stage with enthusiasm and joy. She is surrounded by other musicians. Gabriella (speech bubble): "Finally, I'm making my dream come true! One day, I'll be in a professional orchestra!" Table 7: Scene: Gabriella, now 9 years old, practices diligently at home. She looks at a poster on the wall of a famous orchestra. Gabriella (thought): "I'll get there. No matter how much I have to practice, I'll become a world-renowned violinist!" Table 8: Scene: Gabriella, now an adult, is a successful violinist in a professional orchestra. She plays with passion and a smile while the audience gives her a standing ovation. Gabriella (speech bubble): "My dream came true! Thank you, daddy, for believing in me from the beginning!" This is an initial idea for a comic book. You can add more details, scenes and dialogue, depending on the direction you want to go.

Preset:

3D Render

Comic:

Drag & drop your comic image (converted to JPG) here!