Caption is in Degraded Mode

by LouiLobster - opened

When i try to Caption the Storytext, it says its in Degraded Mode and don´t work. Is there a Limitation or something?

Hi, it can happen for various reasons:

• the chatbot hallucinated an incorrect response that couldn't be processed (even GPT-4 is prone to do this, it is a general issue with language model, and it depends on the query and a bit of randomness - this should become less and less common in the years to come, as better language models come out)
  • the chatbot server is currently receiving too many requests at the same time (it is a shared server)

in both cases the solution is generally to:

• try again with a slightly different prompt, that way you can make sure the issue isn't with your particular request, and the incorrect response wasn't cached
  • wait a bit (eg. one minute) before trying again

Hi Jbilke, thanks for your reply.

im just a User who trying to find the Way in AI. Its so great that you guys can create that awesome stuff. I cant understand any Code Language but what i can say, you on the right way ;)
i will trying Stuff and will Post when i find some wired things.

One thing is that the PDF doesnt response always, but when i change the Browser from Firefox to Chrome as Exsample then its React. but i guess you guys know this already.

thank you Mister. (Sorry my English, im greeting from Hamburg Germany)

Thank you, yes indeed there are some issues regarding PDF printing, it is usually best to use Chrome!

ps: I've been alerted that there were some issues regarding the LLM server, there was actually an outage:

Capture d’écran 2023-11-14 à 13.31.52.png

but it looks like it is now resolved

yes Sir, its working again. thank you. You doin a great Job.

Chrome handle this Model better then Firefox and the generating Ratio is OK for me, i mean 8 Images for the Story cuts and putting Text to it, its totally fine. around 01:30 min Sec per Comicstrip

sometimes generating freez at some images.