[PLEASE READ BEFORE OPENING NEW THREAD] Issue with the AI Comic Factory (Llama-2 is broken)

by jbilcke-hf HF staff - opened

Hi everyone,

again timing isn't great ( is 1:30am for me) but apparently the endpoint I use for Llama-2 was taken down, so I'm trying to switch the AI Comic Factory to the INFERENCE_API instead

we will see how it does, hopefully it should work (unless there is an issue with the TGI server of the INFERENCE_API as well)

BTW in case of issues you can contact me on X (@flngr) or Discord (https://discord.gg/zFGZVshGuK)

jbilcke-hf changed discussion title from Issue with Llama-2 (the LLM cannot be called anymore) to [PLEASE READ BEFORE OPENING NEW THREAD] Issue with the AI Comic Factory (Llama-2 is broken)

UPDATE: well I've done the switch to the INFERENCE_API but apparently there is still an issue with the Llama-2 version running there

I need to go to sleep now, but I will check on Monday morning

Sorry everyone the space will have to stay paused until the Inference API works again!

Thank you for your patience ๐Ÿ™

In case of emergency you can try to fork the space and use alternative engines eg. OPENAI for the LLM and REPLICATE for the RENDERING (see the .env config file for more details)

Good luck with it tomorrow!

This comment has been hidden
jbilcke-hf changed discussion status to closed