Some quick questions :)

by Foxytocin - opened

Hey just some quick questions so I can make best use of Comic Factory!

1. What is the current prompt length limit?

2. What are some of the best Magic Words to use for quality, lighting, detail, etc?

3. Is there a particular sentence structure that will give best results?

4. What kinds of additional functionality are you planning to add in future?

Thanks very much!

1. the prompt size is 77 characters (not tokens). I've wrote a response here with some explanations.

2. I would say that you can use the same keywords and techniques as for a normal SDXL 1.0 generation (I believe we can find many ressources online about this), just that the length will be more limited. I don't use the AI Comic Factory a lot for myself, but let me know here or on Discord if you have tips,following your own experiments!

3. I would say the most important aspects are to understand that your prompt will both be interpreted by the LLM and added to the SDXL prompt. I think that if you have a knowledge of what is already added today, it would help you. Here is the LLM prompt, and the SDXL prompts. Note that there is a bug (or rather, a non-implemented feature): the negative prompts listed in the presets as not taken into account yet! Finally, maybe important to note but I also auto-add the following prompts for SDXL.

4. fix the SDXL generation to take the negative prompt into account, which would help refining the style by excluding influence from other styles. Also, not really a feature but I would like to improve speed and performance to make it a better experience for everyone (slowness is the number one negative feedback I guess). This mean changing or upgrading the API / engines I use to generate the stories and panel (we've all seen for instance that sometimes the LLM engine doesn't work and generate badly formatted content, or can be out of service. And for the panel rendering, we all can agree that it is too slow)

For instance @Foxytocin if you choose "American (1950)" the prompt passed to SDXL 1.0 will be:

beautiful, intricate details, vintage american color comic about <YOUR PROMPT LIMITED TO 77 CHARS>, 1950, 50s, <LITTLE STORY INVENTED BY LLAMA-2>, award winning, high resolution