Fantastic update!

by Foxytocin - opened

Firstly, nice work on the new reload feature, it's such a great idea, and is working perfectly.

Secondly, I just want to express my gratitude for creating such a fun, phenomenally engaging tool.
I know this sounds insane to say, but it's actually benefited my relationship with my partner - we've been able to express previously inexplicable things to each other by using Comic Factory to turn our thoughts into visuals. We're understanding each other in a whole new way.

Can't wait to see any future upgrades or additions, and love your work. Well done mate.

Hi, thank you for those kind words!

I know the AI Comic Factory is often a under the water due to so many people using it, depending on the time of the day
(in fact it was even difficult for me to verify that the the reload feature was working properly)

But I will try to try to see if I can improve things on the performance side (eg. scale using the HF cloud).
There is also text, which I would very much like to try (eg. maybe integrate DallE 3 once it becomes available)

In case of downtime, know that with some work you can still duplicate the space and have it run using other providers (Inference API, OpenAI, Replicate..)

Yes, very nice. I love that we can 'Redraw' each panel.
Excellent update.

Aside: I haven't been able to save or share any pages for quite awhile.
(Not that I've needed to and if I do I either screen capture or use the print to PDF option)
This might be browser related (I'm using Chrome here) and I've been meaning to test with other browsers.

And here, enjoy a random comic page of turtles roaming through the forest:

image.png

Yeah.. the best solution right now is still to upscale + print to PDF

the problem with the share and download feature (it's the same under the hood) is that it uses the HTML Canvas, whose resolution depends upon the device

for instance I own a Mac with a retina display so I get a decent resolution, but on other devices the resolution is cut in half :/
it is fixable but I didn't really look into it since there is this PDF export workaround

hello i use you idea of" - express previously inexplicable things to each other by using Comic Factory to turn our thoughts into visuals é and

Prompt:

bur where have you hiden the salt and the curry powder ?

Preset:

Flying saucer

Comic:

bur where have you hiden the salt and the curry powder ?

Preset:

Japanese

Comic:

but where have you hiden the salt and the curry powder ?