Setting Up the AI-Comic-Factory Project Locally: Notes and Requirements

by realdreamchronicles - opened

Hello everyone,

I am planning to set up the AI-Comic-Factory project on my local machine and I wanted to gather some insights and advice from the community. Before I proceed, I would like to know if there are any specific requirements, dependencies, or configurations that I need to be aware of.

Here are a few points that I am particularly interested in discussing:

1. System Requirements: Are there any minimum system requirements (like OS version, RAM, CPU, etc.) to run the project smoothly?

2. Environment Variables: I noticed there is a .env file in the project repository. Could anyone provide guidance on how to properly configure the environment variables present in this file?

3. Dependency Management: Are there any specific dependencies that need to be installed beforehand?

4. Troubleshooting: In case I encounter issues during the setup, is there a troubleshooting guide or a community forum where I can seek help?

I appreciate any insights or resources you can share. Looking forward to learning from the community and successfully setting up the project on my local machine.

Thank you!

realdreamchronicles changed discussion title from Title: Setting Up the AI-Comic-Factory Project Locally: Notes and Requirements to Setting Up the AI-Comic-Factory Project Locally: Notes and Requirements

Hi!

This is still an early project (created about 2 weeks ago), You should find some answers to this in the README but I've yet to find a way to turn it into something more solid for the community.

One thing I would like to try is to port it to Pinokio

There is no forum, but maybe I can recycle the Discord server I created for an older project of mine: https://discord.com/channels/1058692514288238633/1150171985222062171

Thanks @jbilcke-hf Pinokio seems interesting. I will give it a try.

I am looking at this atm. I will probably just write a docker-compose file for it. Assuming there is nothing that is HF/cloud specific and cannot be replicated easily.