error with diffuse the rest

by Danoman - opened

I am unable to use Diffuse the Rest. After uploading an image and entering a prompt, then clicking on Diffuse the Rest I consistently get an error that reads "Error happened, queue might be full. Please try again in a bit." Try repeated over the course of several days. This happens on both Firefox and Edge on Windows 11.

Huggingface Projects org

Hi @Danoman , thanks for writing! It should be working now, let us know if you see anything weird :)

It continues to not work for me. As soon as I click on the button, I get the same error message as before.

I really like Diffuse the Rest. I love putting an image in, making changes to the prompt, and watching it improve. It would be great to have it back again. Also, I read some comments about the version and the changes between versions. I really liked the original version where it was possible to edit the image before submitting it - painting in various colors, changing the brush sizes, etc. If you can bring back that version it would be great.

Thanks!

Danoman

I would really love to be able to use Diffuse the Rest again.

any chance of getting 'Difuse the rest' working again? It always gives error messages when I start it...

"Error happened, queue might be full. Please try again in a bit :)"

Doesn't matter how often I try or how long I wait. https://huggingface.co/spaces/huggingface-projects/diffuse-the-rest

Thanks!

Huggingface Projects org

Fixed it!

Thank you!!!