Only Getting Error

by Bridgebrain - opened

Hey all, I'm getting this error instantly. I duplicated the space, which should in theory remove que problems, but it's still doing it. Are there any fixes, or do I just need to cool my heels for a bit and it'll sort itself out as demand wanes?
2022-12-07 00_05_36-Window.png

It's not just you. I'm getting the same thing.

I also hope that in the near future they will be able to eliminate this error!

I tracked down the issue and found out, the certificate of sdb.pcuenca.net not verified and probably expired. Is an easy fix, but the owner of the api's server hosting should renew the certificate of either sdb.pcuenca.net or *.pcuenca.net if it's a wildcard domain.

@TheWhiteLlama can you guide out how to fix on duplicate instance? I was going to demo diffuse the rest to some students today

I flagged this with Pedro, whose domain that is! Hopefully he can resolve this tomorrow :)

@Bridgebrain unfortunately no, but there's other cool projects for stable diffusion for several different operating systems who can also take an initializer image as input :-)

Ah, i showed them craiyon instead. The 1.4, 1.5 and 2.0 stable demos seem to be broken as well, do you think they just need the same fix?

Might be the case as long as the projects are managed by Pedro under the same domain.

Glad it worked out for you anyway 🙂

Huggingface Projects org

@Bridgebrain @TheWhiteLlama It should be working again. I deleted the wrong file, sorry about that!

Hi @pcuenq ! Thanks for having such a quick look into it! No worries can happen any time to any developer!

At least it motivated me for creating an account here and getting into touch with this nice community!

Hi,
I get the error again, nobody else has the same problem right now?

@mahsagh Nah, works for me currently. Clear your cache?

@Bridgebrain Thanks for checking. I cleared the cache and it worked perfectly!