Powerful mechanical spin speeds up by a blue light

by emporas - opened

Some good results of running the diffuser 3 or 4 times on the same starting image. The starting image is a result of a racket program, gist at the end.

Prompt:

powerful mechanical spin speeds up by a blue light , striped yellow blue mechanical spin, powerful spin, tumultuous cyan black structures roam ground, , intricate modular synthesizer wonderland, style of Vincent Gong Starry Night,, baroque, fantasy , detailed, sharp,  pastel, oil on canvas

Sketch:

Generations:

https://gist.github.com/pramatias/828930711785e07d03efb54ee6acf008

There very good. If you scale them up with a AI upscaler like Topazlabs, i think people will buy them as a poster.
Did you ever has thinked about that emporas? There very dreamy and interesting to look at it.

Thanks Coffeepogo. A haven't thought of it, but if you can find some people interested in that kind of art, sell them yourself. I upload a lot of pictures on instagram/pramatias, tell me if you like any of them, and i will send it to you. Outpainting is necessary for this purpose, outpainting of Stable Diffusion is not good for the moment, Dalle2 is excellent. There are definitely people who sell art like that.

I am personally more interested in using interesting imagery to aid the memorization of information. Functions of a programming language could be accompanied by images, of mechanical parts of a car, or cells and organelles in biology.

Thank you emporas but i think its way too expensive for sending a print and the print itself would cost a lot of cash.
Yes, good outpainting is nescessary for that. Keep up the good work :) Seeya