You are sending too many messages. Try again later.

by sevangelen - opened

I have been getting this message all day from Hugging Chat. I request anything and it errors out with the message, โ€œ You are sending too many messages. Try again later.โ€
IMG_1598.png

Me too unfortunately, and it was one short chat before that message. I would love to know the limits. Thank you for great service :)

"Try again later." I waited for over 12 hours and still get this message. I'd like to know when "later" is supposed to be.
I will say that I was using HuggingChat quite a lot, but seeing what the limit is and when it resets would be great.

seriously what is going on?

Same problem

Hugging Chat org

Trying to figure out what the issue is. Can you let me know

• is it still currently happening
  • does it happen on your first message that day, or after a few messages ? (if it's happening on the first message after you haven't used the service for 30 min, then something is definitely wrong)
  • what model are you using ? (is it only on command R+ for example or on all of them?)

Still happening.
Didn't happen on the first message for me.
Happens on LLAMA 3, so definitely not on just Command R+.

Hugging Chat org
โ€ข
edited 14 days ago

Issue should be fixed! Let me know if it still shows up. (You might still see the message if you really spam but if you send a couple messages per minute it shouldn't appear again.)

nsarrazin changed discussion status to closed