[ARCHIVE] Tools

by victor HF staff - opened
Hugging Chat org
โ€ข
edited 24 days ago

Update: The release is out, moved to a new discussion https://huggingface.co/spaces/huggingchat/chat-ui/discussions/470

victor changed discussion title from [NEW FEATURE] Tools via function calling to [FEATURE] Tools
victor changed discussion status to closed
victor changed discussion status to open

Bro, why is hugglingchat since the upgrade the answers are slow and don't even answer and no, why is the web search error all over?

Upgrade suggestions for adding the latest training data can use the txt pdf url

It keeps giving the error Conversation roles must alternate user/assistant/user/assistant... for EVERY tool if a Custom System Prompt is present.

Also with all 6 tools being used at the same time - it returns an error at Web Search with Failed to parse web page and then changing the error to An error occured(since it's the first tool I guess).

image.png

It would be better if the assistant based on Command-R+ could be allowed to using the tools.

In addition, Command-R+ still seems to think that it can't generate pictures. The tool was called, but the picture was not displayed.

It keeps giving the error Conversation roles must alternate user/assistant/user/assistant... for EVERY tool if a Custom System Prompt is present.

Also with all 6 tools being used at the same time - it returns an error at Web Search with Failed to parse web page and then changing the error to An error occured(since it's the first tool I guess).

image.png

even without a system prompt it still fails.

Can't generate an image in Command R. It keeps saying "Error calling tool Image Generation."

Hugging Chat org
โ€ข
edited 28 days ago

Sorry for the inconvenience we are fixing some things and reverted tools for now.

There have been lots of errors since upgrading the news tools

How do we upload PDFs?

Image generation is Excellent. It has the capability to produce a variety of images from a single prompt and distinct images for different prompts.
https://hf.co/chat/r/35AY_wg
Well, it sometimes fails also.

Is there a progress update for when they're returning? I would love to try them out.

victor changed discussion title from [FEATURE] Tools to [ARCHIVE] Tools