There could be a Character system like character ai, but it could be without a filter.

by LUPHUTUS - opened

It could be possible to create characters like character AI, for example.
This tool is good and well developed, the AI ​​models are good. It is possible to make a Character with them. But, I think it's good to create a system for making characters, and support for RPGs. Texto RPG.
My English isn't good, so there are likely to be mistakes here, and I also don't know how to use this function on the site.

Hello! I also use HuggingChat for roleplaying and understand what you mean. I have tested many sites that can offer similar content and this chat is my favorite for several reasons. The main thing is free access to certain models.
So, I roughly understand what the author of the post is writing about and I want to make my proposal.
Firstly, I hasten to note that you, the author of the post, can create for yourself any character you need, just select the chat model you need and correctly enter prompts in the settings. That being said, I recommend uncensored models like Mixtral or CohereForAI/c4ai-command-r-plus.
Secondly, my proposal for those who are interested in role-playing games with Hugging Chat. I propose to create a more flexible prompts setting. For example, like on venus.chub.ai. Unlike our chat where you enter all the chat prompts in one window, there are many flexible settings. I especially paid attention to the “characters” window, where you first write down the characters (their history, lore, character, appearance, etc.), after which you add the necessary characters to the chat, thus getting an interactive game with several bots. Another very cool thing that can be adopted from there is Lorebook. The trick is that you describe the hint and trigger words that force the chat to turn to the hint when you use these words. For example, you can describe a princess’s room with all the details and events in it by setting the trigger words “princess room”. Having written these words, the chat will turn to the hint and the answer will be based on it in priority. In fact, there are many options for how to use such options, not only for text RPGs.

P.S. I also apologize for my bad English

Both of these would be good because I sometimes forget about characters or their traits while doing a RPG on hugging chat

Really. Thanks