HuggingChat: input validation error

by MarvelSanya - opened

Hello! I used the site and "huggingChat" to play a text role-playing game with the chat. To do this, I created “prompts” with the rules of the game and a description of the characters and the world of the game (4100 tokens in total) and added them to the settings. When correspondence with the chat reached a dead end and the chat forgot the rules of the game and prompts, I copied them and pasted them into the chat to remind them. There were no problems. I didn’t log in for a while, and now, after the chat and models were updated, I tried again, but I get an error when I try to send even a small text to the chat. There is an error in the screenshot. Since I only know English thanks to a translator, and also don’t know much about the details of working with AI, I ask you to explain to me the reason for the errors and why the chat stopped accepting the text I sent. Thank you in advance!
678bdae550.jpg

Content overflow, let your model summarize the game.

Hugging Chat org

Hi! Thanks for bringing this up. While it's true that indeed you probably gave it a context that's too long, you shouldn't get an error and the context should be cropped. Can I ask which model you used? @MarvelSanya

@nsarrazin I received this error yesterday using CohereForAI/c4ai-command-r-plus, but before that, about a week ago, I received similar errors when testing other models (if I’m not mistaken, HuggingFaceH4/zephyr-orpo-141b-A35b-v0.1).
At the moment I can't communicate with the chat at all because... When I send any message, even a small one consisting of a few words, I get an error. I can create a new chat but it makes no sense. Previously, a few months ago when I visited HuggingChat, such errors did not occur and I could continue the conversation in one chat simply by “reminding” the chat of the rules and a short retelling of our game if the chat deviated from prompts or forgot the correspondence. Now, at a random moment, I simply cannot send a message and this stops communication with the chat...