Web Search broken on HuggingChat

by smcmackin20 - opened

I cannot get web search to work at all all day today Friday April 19th 2024. Can anyone check on this? It just states that generation failed on everything online.
OIj5xMAYa-ykfbVTEugkO.png

Screenshot 2024-04-19 at 9.36.17 PM.png

Anyway @nsarrazin or @victor can take a look and see if it can be fixed or if it is widespread or if you all are aware of the problem. I only ask of you all because you 2 are all I see in support helping with these kind of problems

Hugging Chat org

Hey! We had an issue with the model tasked with creating web search queries. I've switched it up, should work better now but I'll keep monitoring in case it doesn't.

There is a new error message that shows up when searching, it searches online but cannot get a answer from the results (the answer from the model in the screenshot is hallucinated it could not get the answer from Wikipedia)
Also error messages about non parseable content keeps showing up and breaking 60%+ more of searches
Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 11.44.12 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 11.31.47 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-04-20 at 11.44.06 AM.png

Hugging Chat org

Could you try again? I've changed some things in the websearch and it should be much faster now!

Hugging Chat org
edited 10 days ago

The websearch works way better with the latest update! feedback welcome

I will test it out today! Thank you so much for doing some changes to fix the issues

The web search is much better but a new issue has popped up with Llama 3 and web search
Screenshot_20240423_105938_Brave.jpg

Hugging Chat org

Yeah I think this is a llama3-only issue, we've had some people mention it... Gonna see if I can reproduce and maybe fix it with the sampling parameters.